A Rite of Passage


I'm so grateful to share, after a year of deep inner work, I crossed a rite of passage this weekend and became a certified Integral Coach with New Ventures West
. My beloved teachers asked us these essential questions.

"What does it feel like to become more of yourself in your own life?"

"What does life want of you? What must be released in order to meet life's calling?"

As I become more of myself in my own life, I feel so deeply free. I have little to contend with internally. There are no wars within me. This journey of becoming a coach, and more importantly, of becoming whole and intimate with myself, has gifted me peace and ease in my heart, mind, and body. The more of these qualities I feel, the more present and attentive I am to life. The more of life I witness, the stronger the energetic force within me grows, welcoming in all the possibilities for a deeper and more aligned way of life. The more truly I live, the more capacity I have within to hold the aches and pains of others with limitless love and tenderness. The more capable I am of this holding, the more I trust myself to live boldly. With this deep trust in life and a very full and open heart, I can gently invite others to discover and become more of who they are in their own lives. And together, we unfold, we flourish, and we heal towards a better world for future generations and Mother Earth.

Life's ask of me has never felt more clear and true. My work ahead is to repeatedly let go of the fears and stories about myself that have kept me small and yielding to others. I am to release my conditioned beliefs about success and value cultivated by dominant culture and patriarchy. I am to remove the blocks that keep me from seeing my own beauty and genius. I am to nurture an awakened mind, a soft heart, and a wise body for the benefit of all living beings, including myself. There will be no more distractions. I have been chosen by life and I feel true belonging. I am home.

To the beautiful human beings who allowed me to walk the journey with them this past year as a coach-in-training, I learned so much from you and I am deeply grateful.

To my teachers and family at New Ventures West, I can't wait to continue alchemizing with you.

To my beloved mentors, teachers, friends, and family who have believed in my gifts and powers, who continue to support and cheer on my effort to fully give myself to this unknown spiritual path, I love you so very much.

In the coming months, the magic of dana continues, I will be venturing into solopreneurship and launching my business practice as an Integral Coach. I am over La Luna about the possibilities. If you or a dear one are interested in approaching life from a more whole and integrated place, please reach out and we'll explore and potentiate the opportunities together.

Oh, and this little photo is me, skipping the fucking shit out of this rope, showing the joy I feel being fully myself, the youthful old soul that I am 🥰 🙏 🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fear Series: I am too much to be loved

A Year of Dana

You failed at your marriage