It turns out


I am not meant to live the conventional life. 

I am not meant to live in the bliss of ignorance. 

I am not meant to live in auto-pilot. 

I am not meant to live afraid of intimacy or power. 

I am not meant to live in delusion. 

I am not meant to do as I am told. 

I am not meant to be small or voiceless. 

I am not meant to live within rigid lines and expectations. 

I am not meant to feel so numb that I can't sense my own breath. 

I am not meant to live disconnected from myself. 

I am not meant to love with just half my being. 

I am not meant to be loved carelessly or with hesitance. 


I am meant to embrace a life misunderstood by the rest. 

I am meant to thrive in the complex and gray areas of life. 

I am meant to live awake and alive to the beauty of each moment. 

I am meant to hold and see multiple truths at once. 

I am meant to experience all facets of pain and suffering. 

I am meant to live with clear seeing. 

I am meant to do as I tell myself. 

I am meant to live deeply connected to what's within.

I am meant to give freely and abundantly. 

I am meant to step into my own power repeatedly. 

I am meant to love deeply and truly with the fullness of my being. 

I am meant to be loved in the smallest and greatest detail, without any doubts, distance, or ego. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Dana

The Fear Series: I am too much to be loved

You failed at your marriage